The Woodmead Johannesburg, office of Sentinel International is seeking to employ a Trust Officer.
Role: Maintain and expand fiduciary client relationships currently held by the Company.
What you will need:
- Sound knowledge of the ability to interpret and apply the Trust Property Control Act.
- Strong administrative skills.
- Ability to work in a Team.
- Empathy and good interpersonal, networking and relationship building skills.
- Adhering to Principles and Values
- Ability to converse and communicate efficiently in both English and Afrikaans.
- Strong strategic thinking ability.
- Ability to adapt to a complex environment.
- Sound judgment Competencies required.
- Deciding on and Initiating Action.
- Presenting and Communicating Information.
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations.
- Adapting and Responding to change.
Experience and Qualifications which we need to read about in your CV:
The following are essential:
- Relevant graduate degree/Diploma or a minimum of 5 years’ experience as an independent Trust Officer with at least 100 hundred trust clients,
- Experience in dealing with estate planning both local and offshore will be an advantage.
- Experience in the administration of trusts will be an advantage.
- Experience of exchange control matters will be an advantage.
The following would be advantageous:
- a post grad qualification in law, or
- a post grad qualification in tax, or
- a post grad qualification in financial planning
Commencement Date : As soon as possible
TCTC : Commensurate with experience.
Should you meet the above requirements please forward your CV to email@example.com
Subject line: Trust Officer Woodmead Application : Attention Coralea Zweig