Current Available Positions
TRUST ADMINISTRATOR – GAUTENG (JHB)
The Woodmead, Johannesburg branch of Sentinel International Advisory Services has a vacancy for an experienced Trust Administrator in its Trustee department.
The suitable candidate will have the following attributes/technical skills:
Minimum Level of Education:
Legal/Secretarial Diploma with 3 years’ experience
Preferable Level of Education:
Three years with a legal firm or other similar professional service provider e.g., Trust Company ideally trust administration
- Knowledge of drafting of wills; Trust Property Control Act,
- Good computer skills in particular Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent administrative and typing skills in particular; convening of meetings; agenda preparation; minute taking and wills drafting.
- Fluency and proficiency in English and Afrikaans.
- Client interface at all levels
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise in response to changing workloads – most times under pressure
- Organised with good attention to detail.
- Ability to function confidently and efficiently as a team leader of our trust administrators
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Good telephone manner.
As soon as possible
Commensurate with experience
Should you fit the above skill set please submit your CV to:
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT – GAUTENG (PTA)
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT: PRETORIA BRANCH
Administrative Assistant Job Description
We are looking for a master multi-tasker with excellent administration and communication skills and a positive attitude. Candidates should be able to assist the Estate’s team and management by handling office tasks, providing polite and professional assistance via phone and e-mail, and generally being a helpful and positive presence in the workplace.
To be successful as an Administrative Assistant, candidates should be professional, polite, and attentive while also being accurate. The successful candidate should always be prepared and responsive, willing to meet each challenge directly. The candidate must be comfortable with computers, general office tasks, and excel at both verbal and written communication. Most importantly, the successful candidate should a genuine desire to meet the needs of others.
Administrative Assistant Responsibilities:
Handling office tasks, such as various forms of correspondence, completing of forms, filing, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies.
Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party.
Using computers to generate correspondence and forms, transcribe minutes from meetings, create presentations, and conduct research.
Greet and assist visitors.
Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience.
Full roles and responsibilities will be communicated with the successful candidate.
Administrative Assistant Requirements:
- Minimum Matric.
- Secretarial course and / or a short course or certificate in the administration of deceased estates, will be to the advantage of the applicant.
- Prior estate administration experience, will also be to the advantage of the applicant.
- 3 – 5 years general administrative experience.
- Excellent computer skills, especially typing.
- Attention to detail.
- Multilingual may be preferred or required.
- Desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others.
Kindly forward CV’s to:
Tel.: 012 349 5176